Friday, January 06, 2006

New Years Resolutions

My new years resolutions are to:

1) Learn conversational Spanish
2) Meditate more
3) Take lots of photos

Then there are the lofty-not-gonna-happen new years resolutions that sound fun to say, as though writing them means that they will magically happen. These are:

1) Write a book
2) Become fluent in Spanish
3) Going running a lot*
4) Promote free and fair elections in Congo

*Voluntarily. Does not include being chased.

I rang in the New Year in Boston among friends and it was lovely lovely - luxury chill. I will miss them, my other friends, and my family lots as I head back to Congo. I wish I had a clear sense of where I would like to be in a few months but I'm still wide open.

Happy New Year.

Tomorrow I head back to Congo. Being in the states has been great

5 Comments:

Blogger Congogirl said...

I can't believe you were in Boston over New Year's -- I was 20min. away in Weymouth. I tried emailing you but I guess I don't have your nonwork email? Drop me a line, congogirl at gmail.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I am spanish and i like your weblog, Do you know any weblog in spanish from Africa?

11:27 AM  
Blogger Sahara Sarah said...

ha! can't believe we were so close! i actually ran a Kinshasa AID person in DC. hilarious.

collin, check out
http://elia.uing.net/

she's a cool spanish girl living in Kinshasa

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah. My english is very bad, but i like know about Africa. i will try to continue reading your blog :) Thank you

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before, I didnĀ“t write my name, i was Collin :)

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home