Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Accidental Censorist

So that's what "moderate comments" means. I thought I could erase the comment that I accidentally double posted, but as my mom and her hairdresser have now informed me, it means i am actually supposed to approve comments before they are posted.

Sorry to censor my comment-posting public (all ten of ya). I've switched off the moderate comments functionm, but failed to retrieve any comments that might have been submitted (including the irony-tinged one from my mom and her hairdresser letting me know that they could not comment).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and it was a good one, too. now you'll never know... but related to the post i originally commented on, i'm sticking around in afghanistan, too. when it came time to say i was leaving, i couldn't do it. so there. miss you lots:) sara

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarah -

greetings from the south shore of long island. i stumbled on your site and very much enjoyed it. wondering if you've read "the trouble with africa" and what you think of it?

best,
stephan

3:39 PM  
Blogger Sahara Sarah said...

sara, did i erase the comment had the meaning of life summed up in a haiku (which, reversed, was the molecular code for a cancer cure)? argh! thats crazy about you staying, but not. i know what you mean. it's like breaking up with someone.

stephan, actually havent gotten my hands on that book but i will make a note of it. so many books on africa's problems, so little time. who is the author?

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,

There are probably many of us who don't comment, but I wanted to let you know I read your blog every week, and your insights and writing are wonderful, please keep it up! Thank you!

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home