Monday, September 12, 2005

Wish you could see this

Naturally, I wish everyone could see night skies in Kindu with the thousands of stars...but even for so, I wish I could show you guys this hilarious video that 007 and I did. We have many. Digital cameras + bored girls in Kindu = silly videos. One of the best is where we show this moth that was so big we thought it was a bat. Much shrieking involved. As soon as we figure out video-blogging...

Have been getting text messages from friends in Kindu eager for me to come back. Living in a small boring town with few expats-and even fewer women-is enough to boost any girls self-esteem.

Just booked a safari for Tanzania in three weeks. My mom and twin are coming out, there first time in Africa. Tres exciting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Videoblogging? You should be able to find out everything you need to know here:

http://www.freevlog.org/

11:55 PM  
Blogger 007 in Africa said...

"As soon as we figure out video-blogging..."

I will, I will!
And the "Is it a bird? Is it a bat? no it's a giant muted moth" video will be the first one to be posted.
Followed by "the most useless thing", then "A little bit of Indian dancing" and "Swatting Mosquitos"

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish i could see it, too. hey, a leetle bitty indian package is coming your way (2, in fact, to trick the mailroom:)...

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home